Thank you Janice for nominating me for the Liebster award! Click HERE to check out her blog The Simple Beginner!!!!!
- Mention, link and thank the blog who nominated you
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions
- Nominate 11 small bloggers and link them below
- Create 11 questions of your own for your nominated blogs to answer
- Notify your nominees via social media
My 11 answers
1. Mother’s Day is coming up (May 10th), what’s something you’d tell your mum? Nothing haha! But I bought her a nice present from The Body Shop!
2. What’s your favourite Tim Tam flavour? I actually had to google what it was, but it looks delicious!
3. Which chocolate do you love the most and why? I don’t really know how to describe it so here’s a picture instead! It tastes amazing!
4. What does a typical day look like for you? Recently I had to quit my job and I’m pretty bored lately. I have too much free time which I usually spend on writing reviews, talking to my boyfriend on skype (because he lives in a different country), reading articles online, watching series and hanging out with my pets and friends.
5. Who inspires you and why? People who are loving and kind.
6. What does a warm, hearty home cooked meal look like to you? (Describe it). Chicken flavoured noodle soup! I could eat it every day!
7. If we met, what would you want to do together? Traveling! I love meeting new people and visiting new and exciting places!
8. What are you currently reading? (It can be a book, a magazine, a website or article) I just started reading One Day by David Nicholls.
9. How do you style your hair everyday? I straighten it! And when I don’t have much time I wear it in a bun or ponytail and only straighten my fringe.
10. Do you like sushi? I hate it haha!
11. What’s one thing you want but can’t have? A bathtub!!!
My 11 questions
Why did you start blogging?
What make-up do you use?
How do you remove your make-up?
What’s your favourite make-up brand?
What skin care products do you recommend?
Any beauty tips?
What’s your favourite book?
What’s your favourite animal and why?
What countries have you been to?
What countries would you like to visit in the future?
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?