Thank you Miu for nominating me for the Liebster award! Check out her blog if you haven’t already!
Write 11 facts about yourself.
Answer 11 questions by the one nominating you and link their blog in your post.
Tag at least 5 bloggers.
Ask 11 questions for other blogs that you gonna nominate and tell them about it.
11 Random facts about me
I’ve never been outside of Europe.
I have two pets.
I drink mostly water.
I recently started doing yoga.
I’ve got a belly button piercing.
I volunteer at a concert venue.
I can’t walk on high heels.
I like reading English books.
I’m currently reading Fight Club.
I enjoy learning many different languages.
I studied Music Management in college.
11 Questions by Miu
1. What is your most embarrassing experience with makeup? I once forgot to put foundation on my nose and I was already on the bus to work when I realised it!
2. What is your favorite season? Spring! I like when it’s sunny but not too hot outside!
3. Describe your life in one sentence? “It doesn’t always work out the way you planned.”
4. Which do you prefer? Drugstore cosmetics or High-end cosmetics? I like both, but I prefer high-end cosmetics over drugstore cosmetics.
5. Who inspires you? People who are selfless and kind to everyone!
6. Have you ever heard/been to Vietnam before? I’ve never been to Vietnam, but I’d love to go there one day!
7. What will you do if you receive damaged product but the store refused to return? This happened to me not so long ago! After telling them I was going to leave negative feedback on their site and never purchase from them again, they finally gave me a refund!
8. Have you ever been fined by police? Yes, I was riding my bike early in the morning when it was still dark without having the lights on!
9. Do you have any tattoo? If you don’t, will you love to have one? I’ve got five tattoos and I would like to get another one soon!
10. Do you like wearing tights and stockings or you think it’s a weird trend? I love it!!!
11. What do you think about racist/discrimination? Have you ever been through that situation? I hate it. Unfortunately, it happens all the time. I think people need to learn to respect each other.
I would like to nominate:
11 Questions for you
Where are you from?
What language(s) do you speak?
What language(s) would you like to learn?
What’s your favourite place?
If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
How do you spend your free time?
What are some of your favourite books?
What are some of your favourite movies/series?
What’s your favourite pizza topping?
If you could breed two animals together, what animals would you choose?
What makes you happy?